A community created with you in mind.
Vance Family Housing communities are a great place to live, work, and play for families of all ages and sizes. We designed it that way! Our residents represent every rank of Active Duty Members. Neighbors of all ages and interests enjoy the sense of community that comes from living amongst your peers.
Vance Family Housing makes building a great life easier by offering you and your family access to a wide variety of amenities:
- Access to top-rated schools in the Enid Public Schools District
- Deployed Spouses Program
- Walkable neighborhoods with easy access to parks, playgrounds, tot lots, basketball courts, a tennis court, picnic areas, a Community Center, bike paths, and walking/jogging trails
- Easy access to the Enid area, with plenty of historic attractions, dining, shopping, and natural beauty to enjoy
- Monthly family-friendly activities
- Access to Base amenities:
- Gas station
- Bank & credit union
- Dry cleaners
- Bowling alley
- Fitness center
- Hobby shop
- Non-denominational chapel
- Post office
- Veterinary clinic
- Volleyball courts
- Walking trails
- And more!